Oct 17, 2022 | Sarah Simpson | 1081 views
Hockey Picture Day
MONDAY NOVEMBER 7, 2022 - BOTHWELL ARENA 5:00pm to 8:00pm!!
Updated to include ORDER FORM
To Southwest Bullets Coaches and Managers-
All Bullets teams will have photos taken on Monday Nov 7 at Bothwell arena before your ice time. The photographer will be at the arena from 5pm – 8pm. ALL players AND coaches will be photographed. The team photo will be assembled from the individual pictures, therefore, there is NO photo with all players all together. This makes things convenient for players and parents alike.
Players who are absent on Nov 7 can be photographed on another day at the CameraCanada studio in Cherryhill Mall by appointment with the photographer. E-mail is the best way to communicate.
HOCKEY PHOTO PROCEDURE:
1. The photographer will be at arena from 5-8pm ready for photos.
2. ALL players and coaches are photographed regardless if they purchase anything.
3. ALL players and coaches need to complete the Order Form (attached).
4. Team photos will be assembled from individual pictures … and all players photographed receive a FREE 5”X7” team photo.
5. Players wear UPPER BODY GEAR for photos … shoulder pads, jersey, gloves and stick … with black pants or hockey pants. Skates are not needed for photos … so players can do photos before getting fully dressed. Players can obviously come fully dressed too … as long as they use skate guards. Goalies can also bring pads too.
6. Sibling photos are possible … so bring all players in upper-body gear.
If you have any questions about photos, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail.